- Work with mangers and key users to fully understand the user requirements within the Oracle EBS R12 Modules (GL, AP, AR, CM, FA, IE, PO, INV and PJC).
- Responsible for programs and reports development or the customization of the Oracle EBS R12.
- Provides support and problem resolution to the business user on the Oracle EBS R12.
- Configures applications and interprets functionality for users.
- Being responsible for user training.
- Work or coordinate with Vendor for issue resolution. or implementing new functions to support the business.
- Maintain user access/responsibilities.
- Document system changes through change management, process and procedures, configuration management and incident management.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management information System, Accounting Information System, or related fields.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite. Accounting / Financial background is preferred for finance ERP support / consultant.
- Strong analytical approach to business process design with emphasis on cross-functional inter-dependencies.
- Strong experience in developing Forms, Reports, Workflows, XML Publisher Reports, Oracle Application Framework, Interfaces, Conversions using Oracle DB, SQL, PLSQL
- Knowledge of OS & Database: Unix, Linux, Oracle, SQL Command /Server.